20/20 Recruitment Ltd.
Company Number: 12377697
Alex Searle: firstname.lastname@example.org. Tel: 07881 585979
Jane Harris: email@example.com. Tel: 07305 057829
20/20 Recruitment Ltd is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office with registration number A8573793. Please refer to the ICO for further details regarding access to your Personal Data also known as a “Subject Access Request”. You can find this at www.ico.org.uk. For any other queries please contact Alex Searle or Jane Harris, as above.
Changes to the Policy
· We'll only collect and use your information where we have lawful grounds and legitimate business reasons to do so
· We'll be transparent in our dealings with you and tell you how we’ll collect and use your information
· If we collect your information for a particular purpose we'll only use it for that purpose, unless you’ve been otherwise informed and given your permission where relevant
· We won’t ask for more information than we need for the purposes for which we’re collecting it
· We'll update our records when you tell us that your details have changed
· We'll periodically review your personal information to ensure we don’t keep it for longer than is necessary
· We'll ensure that your information is securely disposed of at the end of the appropriate retention period
· We'll observe your rights under applicable Privacy and Data Protection laws and will ensure that queries relating to privacy issues are dealt with promptly and transparently
The personal data we collect (this will vary)
· Date of Birth
· Contact Information: Address, Telephone Number, Email Address
· CV: Job Title, Employer Details, Education History, Salary Information
· Documentation relating to your right to work within the UK
This information is obtained through the application and recruitment process where you have contacted us directly or through a third party, eg a job board.
Information we hold about you and how we’ll use it
Under the GDPR we must always have a lawful basis for using personal data eg. it is in our legitimate business interests to use it. We will collect data about you, both personal data and also special categories of data (such as information in your CV) which will be stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following ways:
· Register to use, or visit our website
· To provide our recruitment services to you
· To assess data about you against vacancies where we believe you hold the relevant skills and experience
· To send your information (including CV) to our clients
· To enable you to submit your CV, apply online for jobs or to subscribe to alerts about jobs that may be of interest to you
· To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so
· To keep you updated
· To enable us to develop and market other products and services and where you have consented to being contacted for such purposes
· To improve our customer service and to make our services more valuable to you
· To send you details of reports, promotions, offers, networking and client events and general information about the industry sectors which we think might be of interest to you where you have consented to being contacted for such purposes
· To communicate with you and be able to answer your questions and enquiries
· To third parties where we have retained them to provide services that we, you or our client have requested including references, qualifications and criminal reference checking services, verification of the details you have provided from third party source, psychometric evaluation or skill test
· To third parties, regulatory or law enforcement agencies if we believe in good faith that we are required by law to disclose it in connection with the detection of crime, the collection of taxes or duties, in order to comply with any applicable law or order of a court of competent jurisdiction, or in connection with legal proceedings
· To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
From time to time we may seek your consent to process, use or disclose your information for any other purpose not listed above.
How long we hold information about you
We are required by law to hold your information for as long as is necessary to comply with our statutory and contractual obligations and in accordance with our legitimate interests as a Data Controller.
We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that your Personal Data is maintained and up to date. However, you are under a duty to inform us of any and all changes to your Personal Data to ensure that it is up to date and we will update or delete your Personal Data accordingly.
Information we receive from other sources
· We also work closely with a number of third parties, including credit checking companies, analytics providers, software providers and regulatory authorities or government departments, and may receive information about you from them.
· We may use this information on its own or combined with any of the information we receive or collect from you for any of the below purposes.
We may use this information:
· To monitor and improve our service offering to you, as well as to notify you of changes to our website or service. Where we collect information by way of feedback or a survey, this will only ever be published anonymously as a combination of responses, rather than individually, unless otherwise agreed with you
· To carry out our obligations under any contracts between you and us, and provide you with services and information that you request from us
· To provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those you’ve already enquired about or received
· To provide you with information that you have consented to receive
· As part of a recruitment process, when applicable
We will retain and process your personal information for as long as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
Passing on information about you to third parties
To operate effectively as a business we may need to pass your information on to selected and trusted third parties. The third parties we may share information with are:
· our clients for recruitment purposes
· government bodies, departments or other third parties, and departments for research and statistical purposes
· third-party processors
· any third party to whom we may need to disclose personal information in order to comply with our legal, regulatory and statutory obligations. This may be as part of a legal process, (for example, in response to a court order or in response to a law enforcement agency’s request, or where they believe it’s necessary). This could be to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the physical safety, property or rights of any person. It could also include non-compliance with our website rules, or as otherwise permitted
· any third party where you’ve given your consent
Please be assured that when we outsource any processes we ensure that any supplier or contractor has adequate security measures in place. We’ll also require them to comply with privacy principles as part of our contract with them.
Other third party websites
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from third-party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own Privacy Policies. We don’t accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any Personal Data to these websites.
Security and safe storage of your personal information
Once we’ve received your information, we'll use appropriate procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet isn’t completely secure. Although we endeavour to protect your Personal Data, we can't guarantee the security of data transmitted over the internet. Any transmission of data is at your own risk.
Information supplied by you to us, or that we collect about you, may be transferred and stored by us or contractors for the purpose of providing services to you outside the European Economic Area. Where this occurs we use the model clauses as issued by the European Commission or other appropriate safeguards where applicable. By submitting personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
We may monitor the use and content of emails, calls and secure messages sent from and received by us so that we can identify and take legal action against unlawful or improper use of our systems. The main examples of unlawful or improper use are attempting to impersonate 20/20 Recruitment Ltd, the transmission of computer viruses and attempts to prevent this website or its services from working.
We do not anticipate that any of our decisions will occur without human involvement.
Last updated: February 2020